Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fulfilling Resolutions





I had three unofficial New Year's resolutions for 2009. One was to start a blog...Mission accomplished! The second was to exercise on a regular basis. We got a brand new Wii Fit the other night, so I'll keep you posted on the outcome of that one. Third, I want to learn how to knit. I'm guessing I'll need to start with a scarf...but maybe someday - if I get really good, I could make one of these pillows or dolls?! I'm getting ahead of myself here, but maybe I'll even make them as gifts. If you're anxious to own one - I can promise, you don't want to wait on me! You can find them at Land of Nod, or Bla Bla Kids. Aren't they cute?

Images: Land of Nod

2 comments:

  1. Okay so Luci has the brown bla bla doll with the heart. This is cracking me up. I think we're kindred spirits. Now I'm going to be anxious to see what else you post! I still haven't been to the dishbarn for the timer but it's on my list (I'm thinking they were $4-$5 range)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! Sounds like we ARE kindred spirits! Wish I had known before we moved...looks like we would have been great shopping buddies! ;) Whenever you get to the dishbarn is fine by me - I'm in no rush. I really appreciate it! $4-5 is wonderful. Let me know the total after shipping.

    ReplyDelete