Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sta-aaay...Just a Little Bit Longer!



I am still loving pink and orange together! I would love to find a way to incorporate the color scheme into my own home, but a part of me is afraid that it's just one of those trends that seems like a good idea for the moment...but several years from now, I will look back and wonder what the heck I was thinking! (Kind of like the funky green with oranges and yellows from the 70's). Design trends and colors do seem to cycle though, and tend to come back around. Do you think pink and orange will stay a while?!

Image: MMR Interiors

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, but I will say I LOVE twin beds, and monograms! I should send you a pic of my guest room, although it's nowhere near that cute, so maybe not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, please share!! I promise I won't compare it to the magazine photo. ;) I love this room as well. I even like the yellow light on the table, and the art on the wall.

    ReplyDelete