Friday, March 6, 2009

Art Gallery or Inspiration Board??


(Image: Sarah Kaye)

(ladybugs, butterflies, bird, bee, etc.) 4 yrs.

(Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat) 4 yrs.

We recently bought this display wire and clips at IKEA, and my daughter just loves having a place to showcase her artwork. This post may just be an excuse to show off some of her masterpieces, but seriously - these clips are a great idea! I could also see using this display in place of the typical bulletin board. It would be a great place for Designers to pin up pieces of inspiration, and it makes it easy to maintain a rotating gallery.

3 comments:

  1. Your daughter's work is stunning. I want to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your little artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two. I'll have to send some autographed originals your way! ;)

    ReplyDelete