Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break

Wouldn't it be fun to design an incredibly girly tea room or cupcake shop?! If you ever decide to open a place like that, you know who to call! Just for the record, I wouldn't mind designing a Bed & Breakfast either.

This month, Crown and Crumpet is on the cover of Romantic Homes, and it definitely caught my attention. Perhaps it's the feminine pink decor - or maybe it's the fact that I am passionate about teacups. Whatever the reason, I am ready to plan a trip to San Francisco for a spot of tea. I have been to several cities in California, and I have to say that this one was probably my favorite. There is an adorable Chinatown, of course the cable cars, and now this fabulous tea salon! If you ever go, be sure to eat at the Stinking Rose.

I think I just unintentionally planned Spring Break!



2 comments: