Thursday, March 26, 2009

Angelique's Antiques










My dear friend, Angela, opened up an antiques store after Design School, and I am SO excited to share it with you today. Angelique's Antiques is in Hazel, Kentucky - a cute little town full of great shopping and charm. Angela purchased her store with the intentions of transforming the upper level into a loft, which is a work in progress. When the project is complete, I will be begging her to share photos of the upstairs. I have heard about, and even seen some of her ideas for the space, and it's going to be fabulous! If you're ever in the area, you must stop at Angelique's...and I'm sure you won't be able to leave without some incredible treasures!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go visit Angela's shop!!
    It looks soooo great!! She really has done
    a nice job with it.

    ReplyDelete