Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Call Me Crazy...


But, I really like this wallpaper! I am taking a bit of a blogging break today (not my usual 2-3 posts), and I'm just going to ask that you leave a comment with any design issues or questions that we could possibly cover in the future. Also, let me know if you have a favorite design topic- such as kids, bedrooms, kitchens, storage, color, yada, yada, yada. Thank you for peeking at my blog, and thanks for your comments - I have really enjoyed your feedback and thoughts. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Image: I wish I knew!
Wallpaper: Etro - Factory Paisley

2 comments:

  1. This would look cute on cabinets or a border or accents in a kids room or workroom, maybe. I like it too!

    You should check out Emma's new facebook album. She posted pictures of their remodeled kitchen and I think it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the appeal of this paper. If used on the walls, though, I think it should probably be applied to a single wall.

    ReplyDelete